A variety of giving opportunities are available to family and friends of Christ Church School. While each type may offer different tax advantages, the greatest benefit of any gift is the positive impact your donation has on the students.
- Cash or Checks – Made payable to Christ Church School
- Credit Card – If you would like to pay by credit card, please visit our secure site by clicking here.
- Pledges – You may choose to make several payments during the course of the school year. Just click here to download the pledge form. Please complete the form and return it to the School Office. You will receive reminders when your pledge payment is due.
- Corporate and Foundation Matching Gifts – Many businesses and foundations have adopted matching-gift policies to help support and encourage employee donations to charitable organizations. This is the ideal way to significantly increase your donation. Your company’s Human Resource department can provide the necessary paperwork for the development office.
- United Way – Many corporations have a United Way giving program. You can designate that your United Way donation be directed to Christ Church School by simply indicating Christ Church School on the donation form.
- Special Gifts – Donations may be made in the memory of a friend or loved one or in honor of a person or special occasion. Christ Church School will be pleased to notify the family or person of your thoughtfulness.
- Purchase of a Brick – You may contribute to the Annual Fund by purchasing a commemorative brick for our brick walkway. Your brick may be personalized any way you choose, and this is a great way to honor that special student or loved one. For the brick inscription form, please click here.
Bequests by Will