All outright gifts entitle the donor to an immediate charitable income tax deduction. Other important tax benefits, such as eliminating capital gains, may be available with gifts of appreciated assets such as stocks/securities.
- Cash or Checks – Made payable to Christ Church School
- Credit Card – If you would like to pay by credit card, please visit our secure site by clicking here.
- Pledges – You may choose to make several payments during the course of the school year. Just click here to download the pledge form. Please complete the form and return it to the School Office. You will receive reminders when your pledge payment is due.
- Corporate and Foundation Matching Gifts – Many businesses and foundations have adopted matching-gift policies to help support and encourage employee donations to charitable organizations. This is the ideal way to significantly increase your donation. Your company’s Human Resource department can provide the necessary paperwork for the development office.
- United Way – Many corporations have a United Way giving program. You can designate that your United Way donation be directed to Christ Church School by simply indicating Christ Church School on the donation form.
- Special Gifts – Donations may be made in the memory of a friend or loved one or in honor of a person or special occasion. Christ Church School will be pleased to notify the family or person of your thoughtfulness.
- Purchase of a Brick – You may contribute to the Annual Fund by purchasing a commemorative brick for our brick walkway. Your brick may be personalized any way you choose, and this is a great way to honor that special student or loved one. For the brick inscription form, please click here.
Bequests by Will
Ways to Support
There are a number of community programs that give dollars back to our school. A few of the programs in which individuals can participate that assist Christ Church School are:
When you shop at Office Depot, 5% of your purchase may go back to Christ Church School in the form of free office supplies. At checkout, simply request that the purchase be credited to Christ Church School. The cashier should be able to look up our school code, or you can provide it. Use the code: 70021359. For more information about the program, please click here.
Sign up for a Target card (or update an existing one), stating that you would like the credit to go to Christ Church School. Each month, Target will send 1% of purchases back to our school. If you would like more information about this program, please click here. Use the code: 5062.
BoxTops for Education
Simply clip BoxTop coupons from participating products and send them to the school during our designated campaigns (Fall and Spring). Christ Church School receives 10¢ for each coupon collected. If you would like more information about the program, please click here.If you would like to speak with a CCS staff person about any of these programs, please contact the front office by calling 954.771.7700.